Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sam discovers the SuperNet

Imagine my amazement. I came straight from the jungles of Africa into the High Tech world of New-Ray Tech Inc., met many great people who were really interested in me and then they swoop me off to the Moon of all places.
In a short time I 'acquire' more knowledge than I can contain. Fortunately my boss-lady called Angelique gives me a crash course on using it and I become the smartest sangoma alive.
I treat technology with disdain. I have no need of it; my super brain is more than I need, until I have something to say to a lot of people, not people I know but they know me and I need to tell them things that are really important.
My best friend says I must get a Pet on the Net. So I do. She shows me how and now I can communicate. It's wonderful.
I'm sure your first question is, "What's a Pet?"
Good question, it's a persona emulator or translator or something. They have some fancy name, but it is a program that is me, or rather my personality, that lives on the Super Net. It is so much like me because it learns to be me - smart hey?
Now this pet, which is me can communicate with all the other pets in the world, and off the world for that matter and it acts like a personal secretary answering my mail, and more importantly rejects the mail I don't want.
Of course it tells all those people I mentioned my good news as well and they can choose to accept it or reject it and my pet gives me statistics so I don't waste my time if no one is listening.
Ok, you say, but what's a sangoma and what's the good news?
All in good time but sign up or rather subscribe to this pet, oops I mean blog and I will let you know all about my exciting life.

No comments: