Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Purpose-driven Blog

When writing anything, it helps to focus one's thoughts on the intended audience, the reader.

In preparation for the hoped for publication of my novels, I am typically addressing my thoughts in this blog to my future readers of 'Adam's Clay' and of course to my family and friends, but I have recently been challenged to also address the Church.

Novels are normally fictional, however there is a deeper meaning to my stories and as such, the truth and the fiction might become confused. I would like to document my intentions here in this Blog.

Not all my views will be acceptable to everyone and more so, because my opinions are not always the conventional, sometimes perhaps even unique. It would please me greatly to generate controversial commentary that I could publish with my explanations.

No comments: